This Fall 2022, DTU Skylab, CSE at Copenhagen Business School and Actory at the University of Copenhagen join forces to co-host an open innovation challenge in collaboration with industry partners to contribute towards sustainable change and action.
Open Innovation CIRCULARITY consists of an innovation challenge weekend + finals (Sept 23 – 25 and Sep 29), where together, students across institutions and disciplines, develop circular solutions in systems with an aim to rethink our creation, usage and disposal of products & services.
As a student, you can choose between 3 challenges within food, health manufacturing, design & retail, and urban systems.
Based on your interest & profile, you will be put in a team so you are guaranteed to meet students outside of your education institution. (It is possible to sign up with an existing team, more details in signup form.)
– Kick-off at KU (Sept 23): meet your team & get to know the industry partners
– Sprint weekend at DTU (Sept 24 – 25): deep dive into the innovation process with support from experts, mentors and circular tools!
– Finals at CBS (Sep 29): pitch your concepts & solutions in front of jury & peers while expanding your network and having the chance to win prizes
– All students enrolled in Danish higher education institutions
– No prior experience required within the challenge field, only passion and motivation
– Everyone who wants to contribute to a sustainable future by rethinking the way we create & use our finite earth’s resources
Let’s create sustainable solutions together – Sign up for Open Innovation CIRCULARITY now!
Sign up now – and no later than September 15th. SIGN UP HERE: https://www.tilmeld.dk/openinnovationcircularity22
Former Case Challenges at Actory
1. First Copenhagen Sustainability Challenge – ’Ideas for sustainable tourism’. The case challenge was a collaboration with the Culture- and Leisure Department in Copenhagen, The University of Copenhagen & Actory. Online. March 2021.
2. Second Copenhagen Sustainability Challenge – ’Reduce – Reuse – Recycle at Roskilde Festival’. The case challenge was a collaboration with Roskilde Festival, The University of Copenhagen & Actory. November 2021.